Thursday, June 15, 2006

16th June, 2006.

I've had a bit of a blog problem lately. The last posting came out in a smaller, different font and I've no idea why. My computer probably knows but as it is so whimsical that it tells me I've performed an illegal operation if I simply touch the space bar, what hope do I have that it will reveal all? Yesterday was my birthday and I was surrounded with love. Well, I'm always surrounded with love but a birthday puts love right in your face and I sucked it all right in, thank you all my darlings.

Anyway, I've embarked on another year now which is a bit ridiculous as only a nanosecond ago I was riding home from school on my bike. I spent many of those years wanting to be a spiritual being until I had an epiphany and realised the bleedin' obvious that I already was a spiritual being and it was my non-acceptance of being a human being which was causing the hiccups. I've chopped off my wings to walk the Earth with six billion others, experiencing individual and collective humanity. As Krishnamurti says (God bless him): "I do not lead a personal life - I lead the life of humanity". So here we all are then, together, as one, creating the epic and starring in it. Awesome. Cecil B. De Mille, eat your heart out.

I wonder which type size and font my computer will choose for this post? I am at its mercy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes Rosie we are not human beings on a spiritual journey - we are spirits on a human journey.
At the moment I am working on trying not to say the word cunt.
Gina Bodene x

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home