Friday, January 19, 2007

Saturday, 20th January, 2007

It's too hot to sleep at the moment (and that solitary mosquito knows it) so I'm often up around 5.00 am indulging myself in YouTube, trying not to laugh too loudly and wake up the household. If you haven't seen Catherine Tate as The Translator and feel in need of some humour, she's here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEz2ZDb3eC8 and if you're feeling romantic (not necessarily at 5.00 am), I highly recommend The Pogues 'Rainy Night in Soho':
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV0ZNxKuJsM (sorry, I still haven't learned how to do those Html tags - sheer laziness).

Laughter and love, the best things in life.

On an unfunny and unloving subject, Australian citizen, David Hicks, is still incarcerated in Guantanamo Bay, over five years since his capture by the Northern Alliance in Afghanistan. The government refuses to obtain his release and return him as there are no charges for him to answer under Australian law and he would have to be set free. Well, how bloody awful would that be? Time I got off my arse and made a banner to hang across Victoria Road, methinks.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so, did you?

9:20 PM  
Blogger Rosie said...

So, I did.
xxx

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home