Monday, October 29, 2007

Tuesday, 30th October, 2007

I seem to have joined FaceBook. I can only say that I didn't know what I was doing. Someone emailed me and invited me to be his friend and a few minutes later I had a profile and had collected quite a few friends of my own. (I hope they have money). I was also instructed to enable my browser cookies (?). I'm a bit nervous of going back in now. I'll have to wait until my grandchildren arrive to advise me. Damn, I thought I was doing quite well the other day when I managed to change the time on my mobile phone to allow for daylight saving. A friend of mine used not to change her clock: she said it wasn't worth it because she'd have to change it back in six months. This is a bit like people who don't bother taking down the Christmas decorations but just wait and then blow the dust off them. This must be the ultimate in laziness and I find it quite pleasing. And, as Quentin Crisp discovered, the dust in one's house doesn't increase any more after the first four years anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home